The MABR process has received the attention of the water treatment industry in the past few years. Its full name is the Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor, an oxygen/air based MBfR process. MBfR refers to the MBfR-membrane biofilm reactor. The MABR process combines COD/BOD removal, nitrification/denitrification and anaerobic ammonium oxidation.
MABR can reduce the energy consumption of biological treatment mainly through the following three ways:
● Less oxygen demand is required in shorter SRTs (and does not affect nitrification);
● Reduced oxygen demand for simultaneous nitrification/denitrification (and no need for a reflux pump);
● More efficient oxygen transfer efficiency than microporous aeration diffusion.
MABR treatment of domestic sewage is concentrated on the study of nitrogen and carbon removal for domestic sewage:
(1) Spatial stratification, functional cooperation, and community ecology of functional flora;
(2) Mass transfer and distribution of pollutants and oxygen in the biofilm micro-space;
(3) The relationship between the above two conditions is controlled by working conditions to study the regularity of simultaneous nitrogen and carbon removal.
Hot Tags: membrane aerated biofilm reactor, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, made in China
There are no reviews yet.