Hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane characteristics
2. The shell is made of high-toughness UPVC material. The material has good anti-aging, acid and alkali resistance and chemical stability, and is suitable for a wide range of working conditions.
3. Adopt a unique 7-sector wire loading process to make the water in the casing even.
4. Filling 5000 filaments, the effective membrane area of 16 square meters is much higher than the effective membrane area of similar products, so the water flux of single component is larger.
5. The inlet and outlet are all the interface ports of the national standard DN32, and the four loose-knotted end caps are all uniform size specifications, which is convenient for installation and maintenance.
6. The effective area of the membrane is large, the water flux is large, and the pure water flux is 3500 liters, which is much higher than the domestic products of the same specification.
|Specification||Membrane Material||PVDF / Reinforced PVDF|
|Nominal Pore Size||0.03/0.05um|
|Inside/Outside Diameter||0.7/1.3mm or 1.2/2.6|
|Available Membrane Area(sq.m.)||12||32||40||50|
|Encapsulation Material of Bottom||Epoxy resins/polyurethane|
|Filtering Type||Dead end or cross-flow filtration|
|Turbidity of Permeate||<=0.2NTU|
|SDI15 of Permeate||<=2.5|
|Temperature||5~50 Degree Celsius|
|Typcial Filtrate Flux||30~120L/sq.m.*H,25 Degree Celsius|
|Backwash Conditions||Frequency||Every 20-60mins(According to water quality or result of the pilot testing)|
|Air Scour Conditions||Air Pressure||<=0.2Mpa|
|Air Flow per Module||4-10 Nm3/H|
|Chemical Enhanced Backwash||Frequency||Every 12-24H(According to water quality or result of the pilot testing)|
|Cleaning Solutions||0.1%HCI(More or less duo to water quality)|
|0.05%NaOH+0.1%NaCIO(More or less duo to water quality)|
|Clean In Place||Frequency||When TMP exceeds 0.08-0.1Mpa above starting TMP,and can’t recover by Backwash,air scour and Chemical enhanced backwash|
|Cleaning Solutions||2% Oxalic,1-2% Citric or 0.4%HCI|
Broad range of application for the treatment of water and wastewater from:
1. Pretreatment for seawater RO or NF desalination
2. Drinking water purification
3. Surface water purification
4. Ground water purification
5. Municipal wastewater/effluent water purification and reuse
6. Industrial wastewater treatment