The MBBR Wastewater Treatment process principle is based on the basic principle of the biological membrane process, making full use of the advantages of the activated sludge process and overcoming the shortcomings of the traditional activated sludge process and the fixed biological membrane process. The method of MBBR Wastewater Treatment improves the treatment efficiency of the reactor by adding a certain amount of suspension carrier to the reactor to increase the biology numbers and biology species in the reactor. Since the filler density is close to that of water, it is completely mixed with water during aeration, and the environment in which microorganisms grow is gas, liquid, and solid three phases. The collision actions of the carrier in the water makes the air bubbles smaller and increases the utilization of oxygen. In addition, each carrier has different biological species inside and outside, some anaerobic or anaerobic bacteria grow inside, and the outside is aerobic bacteria, so each carrier is a microreactor, so that both nitrification and denitrification reactions exist simultaneously. , thus improving the processing effect.
The MBBR Wastewater Treatment system consists of an activated sludge aeration system where the sludge is collected on recycled plastic carriers. These carriers have an internal large surface for optimal contact water, air and bacteria.
Design parameter for typical sewage treatment:
Note: effluent quality satisfy Chinese national standards GB/T 18920-2002 and Class 1-A of GB/T
1. High volumetric load, compact and space-saving, especially for the existing sewage treatment plant (facilities) upgrade and transformation effect is significant, without increasing the land area, only need to simply modify the existing facilities, sewage treatment capacity can be increased by 2-3 times, and improve Water quality.
2. Strong impact resistance, stable performance and reliable operation. The impact of impact load and temperature changes on the fluidized bed process is much less than that of the activated sludge process. When the composition of the sewage changes or the toxicity of the sewage increases, the biomembrane is strongly stressed.
3. The mixing and aeration system is easy to operate and easy to maintain.
4. The biological tank is not blocked, the volume of the biological pool is fully utilized, and there is no dead angle.
5. Flexible and convenient.
6. Long service life. High-quality and durable bio-filler, aeration system and water outlet ensure long-term use of the entire system without replacement and low depreciation rate.