The degassing membrane module is a new generation product using OXYMO PTFE membrane fiber degassing technology. OXYMO-PTFE super hydrophobic hollow fiber membrane fiber can effectively extend the service life of the module. It adopts a unique internal structure design with high fiber filling density, which can produce a huge. The effective membrane area achieves high degassing efficiency and can meet flow requirements up to 500mL/min. The components enable high dissolved oxygen removal with minimal pressure drop, avoiding bubble formation and ensuring printing performance. The small module can be used in various industrial inkjet printers, and the black housing can be used to degas UV-sensitive inks
- It can be degassed online with low pressure loss.
- Compact structural design, less space.
- The effective membrane area is large, highly dissolved oxygen removal rate, and PPb-level degassing can be carried out.
- The black shell can be used to degas UV-sensitive inks.
- OXYMO Self-developed PTFE super-hydrophobic hollow fiber membrane is resistant to chemical cleaning and has long service life of components.
|Outside-In, Liquid is transported on the shell side and gas is transported on the tube side.
|Water and solvent, surface tension ≧40mN/m, high membrane fiber strength and good flux.
Temperature and pressure resistance
|Keep in dry